18 Funniest Birthday Status Quotes for whatsapp- Happy Birthday to me

I very humbly thank you for your best wishes, on the birthday to a person who is handsome, clever, smart, cheerful and so charismatic

A good IQ question - Do you know a very great person born today?

some great people are born on an ordinary day, and make it special
today is just that, ordinary day.

Today you must rejoice, cheer, laugh, celebrate and fire crackers,
today you have the privilege of witnessing birthday of a person
a person who you know so closely, who is the future world leader


Happy Birthday to me
on your behalf may god bless me,
as you desire, many girlfriends to me
Happy Birthday to me

Checkout very funny whatsapp statuses here:

That is is my birthday don't worry to go for a shopping
don't worry to buy a gift
cash accept happily

Don't just only be happy, for it's my birthday
thank my mother, who gave me birth and made possible this special day

A person maturer by one year more, is just around you

your blessings, your prayers, your wishes and your smiles,
is all that makes my birthday so special today

I do not accept gifts on my birthday only blessings and wishes sought

If you are looking for fabulous funny awesome content (face)- visit fb-face.com . It has funny quotes, funny jokes, pictures, fb status, riddles etc, all at one place.

It's celebration time and all are invited at my birthday party today

May this day mark the strengthening of my relationship with all my friends, nears and dears
Thank you for your lovely birthday wishes

Don't you all dare to forget
don't forget to wish me happy birthday

I love to have birthdays the more I have, the longer I will live

I am not surprised that none of you wish me the happy birthday today,
well it doesn't make sense, as it is actually not my birthday



The world today is celebrating, they are witnessing the rarest combination of mind and beauty, who was born this day

People say that children and old age people are just the same,
I have just move a step forward towards my childhood again

Join me at my birthday party at Taj palace Mumbai,

I am sorry I won't be able to join I am going out somewhere, enjoy

Comments

  1. Wonderful post! We are linking to this particularly great post on our website. Keep up the great writing.
    https://www.statuscorner.com/birthday-wishes-for-friend/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment